Fibre-Beet is a conditioning feed with a carefully formulated combination of Speedi-Beet and alfalfa supplemented with biotin, sodium and calcium.
You’ve got all the benefits of Speedi-Beet with its high level of easily digested soluble fibre for slow energy release, along with low starch and sugar.
The alfalfa provides quality protein containing essential amino acids for muscle tone and function and the oat fibre provides a complementary nutrient profile. Fibre-Beet is designed to be fed wet which is the most natural way to feed your horse.
Fibre-Beet can be fed in larger quantities than Speedi-Beet and so is a superb conditioning feed and is ideal for those needing or preferring to control starch intake.
Key benefits include:
- Highly palatable and digestible conditioning fibre feed
- Non-heating slow-release energy
- Contains super fibre feed – Speedi-Beet
- Low in starch and sugar (Only 5% Sugar, 3% Starch)
- Added alfalfa for optimum condition and to provide quality protein for muscle tone and function.
- Optimum Biotin levels for hooves and coat
- Can be used to supplement poor forage/grazing
- Quick soaking for natural wet feeding
- Ideal for veterans and horses with poor teeth
- Non-GM, no additives, or preservatives
- Good source of organic calcium for bone strength
- Aids hydration
- Suitable for equines prone to gastric ulcers as part of a balanced diet
- Ideal for horses & ponies prone to laminitis
Mixing & preparation:
So easy to prepare!
Add 1 part dry Fibre-Beet to 3 parts water by weight.
So ½kg of dry Fibre-Beet would require 1½ litres of water.
Add more water to make a sloppier mash if you want to help your horse rehydrate.
You can prepare in advance if you wish, but store in cool conditions and feed within 24 hours of soaking.
Fibre-Beet is a superb conditioning fibre feed. It is ideal if you are short of good quality forage and can be fed at up to 1kg/100kg body weight of horse. This means that for a 500kg horse you can feed up to 5kg of Fibre-Beet (dry weight) each day. As a short term solution if you have no forage you can actually substitute all your forage with Fibre-Beet. Consult us directly for specific advice.
Always measure your Fibre-Beet out dry and then soak.