Vitaline Pastureline (14.5% protein)
Great feed for growing youngsters in work with slightly elevated protein levels yet cool energy for the early stages of training.
- Formulated specifically for high fat and low starch content
- High “slow release energy”
- High in amino acids to promote muscle building
- High fat diets enable high performance horses to safely meet their energy requirements.
- Increasing energy by supplementing fat rather than carbohydrates reduces hyperactive behavior.
- Cold Pressed Canola oil high in omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial in regulating blood pressure and heart rate, which makes this feed ideal for any horse performing a sustained stamina activity.
- Live yeast helps prevent or minimize gastric distress by increasing populations of cellulolytic and lactate-utilizing bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Live yeast stimulates the natural fibre-digesting bacteria thereby increasing digestion of forage.
- Suitable for:
- Mares on lush pastures high protein and sugars
- Breeds such as Warmbloods that require a slower growth rate for their young stock
- Preparing Yearlings for Sales that need a high protein but low starch diet